Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Carnival Sunshine 2023--Studio VIP

If you've ever cruised Carnival, you know they have some great shows in the evenings, and you also know some of their shows are just okay.  We normally don't go to the shows EVERY night, but we'll go to the ones we think we're going to like.  One of the first ones the dancers performed on our Spring Break cruise was Studio VIP, and it was AMAZING!!! 

Joseph & I lined up at the doors about 15 minutes or so before they opened, because we wanted to be sure to get a good seat.  One of the cast members came out just before they opened the doors asking if anyone would be willing to participate in the show, and I said, "Sure!  Why not?"  YOLO, right? 😉  I am SO GLAD I agreed to be in the show!  I had a blast!

Joseph & I were given reserved seats right next to the stage for the entire show that evening, but it was a little difficult for Joseph to get photos of me when I was on stage.  A few days later, I received an invite to a private VIP event as a thank-you for participating in the show.  The event was really neat!  It was basically a Q&A with the dancers from the show, and there was a lot of interesting information!

The event was held in one of the lounge areas on the last Sea Day, and we were provided with free champagne and could ask pretty much any question we wanted (except about salary).  

We got to keep the VIP badge we were given


and the dancers were willing to hang out and take as many photos as you wanted after it was over.


There was a Carnival photographer there who took a group photo at the end, but I apparently missed the memo that the photos would be in the Pixels Gallery, so I never got one.  Fortunately, one of the people I met on the cruise and in a Facebook cruise group I was in before we left took one and was kind enough to provide it to me.


Studio VIP is definitely a do-not-miss show, and if you get the chance to be on stage, DO IT!!!  It's so much fun!












0 comments:

Post a Comment