Sunday, March 24, 2024

Carnival Sunshine 2023--Food

If you've ever taken a cruise, you know that the food is sometimes the best part!  Rather than detailing each meal day-by-day, I thought I'd just share pictures of the food we had throughout the week.  I'll try to add a caption or comment if needed!

One of our favorite breakfasts on board is the breakfast burrito at the Blue Iguana on the Lido Deck.  They are AMAZING!


Since this was a five-day cruise, Day 2 was Elegant Night.  We elected not to dress up this cruise, but we always love the prime rib selection at dinner!



My birthday was the week before the cruise, so my sweet friend Boonthip surprised me at dinner on Day 2 with a birthday cake.  We ate on this all week!



Day Three:



Day Four:







Day Five:



There is never a shortage of food onboard the ship, and I enjoy the different selections.










0 comments:

Post a Comment